Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 11, 2007

WIP's

Wow! I'm actually posting on my own blog... not just on Kaylen's!!!

As I was taking the photos for this post, I realized just how many WIP's (works in progress) I really have! (and these don't include the ones I have completely forgotten about and have stashed in the back of closets somewhere)

I think I will start from oldest to most recent...

Here's the Monk's Bag that I've been working on for FOREVER!!!! I actually have all the pieces knit up and I just need to put it together... but honestly, I HATE piecing things together so it will probably just sit in this box for another 6 months.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Next, there is the Sprinkles Sweater for Kaylen. All I need to do is sew on the buttons. Sounds easy... which is why its not done yet... I keep saying "Oh, I'll just sew those on later". It won't fit her until next winter anyway. :-)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then we have a little sundress... also for Kaylen (this kid is spoiled!) I'm at a stage now where I need to pay attention and keep track of decreases, so I don't get to knit on it a whole lot.... as in, Kaylen won't let me pay much attention to anything other than her right now.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Up next is my latest spinning efforts. Mom bought me a whole bunch of fluff (rovings) for Christmas and I've started spinning some of it. I have to admit, I'm impressing myself with the progress I've made with my spinning skills.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And here's my THIRD Kaylen project.... A little sweater that I couldn't help starting even though I have other projects on the go. The yarn was so soft and fluffy to knit and it felt so nice on the needles... and it has a nice FAST guage of 16 st = 4".... I mean, come on, this one will whip up in no time.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And last, but not least, (okay, maybe least) is a mountain of dishclothes. (and the mountain keeps growing!!!) These are being knit because the ones I have are starting to wear out.... but mostly because I can knit them while holding Kaylen, watching TV, or taking a nap... Okay maybe not while taking a nap, but almost!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 Comments:

  • Wow, either Kaylen is being extra, extra good today or Daddy is home and holding her while Mommy makes the long, picture filled post!

    By Blogger Marlene, at 10:40 p.m.  

  • Thanks for stopping by my blog.I started reading your blog from baby bumpers. I'm going to check out your daughter's blog too now. Happy 2 months Kaylen!

    By Blogger Montreal Mama, at 8:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here