Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm going to be a MOM!!!

Jer and I are expecting our first child in March. Excited? Why, YES!!! :-D
I've known for 3 months but I wasn't able to blog about it as I hadn't yet informed my boss at work. And we all know how the gossip rumors fly in an office so I had to keep it pretty quiet. Now that the news is out, I'm free to blog about it. :-)
It's funny though, now that I can talk about it, I don't really know what to say.
At least I've added a "baby ticker" to the top of this page.
I'm sure I will be able to write more once this "first baby post" pressure is gone.
Until then, here is a picture of the cutest little baby booties I have ever seen and just HAD to buy. (they are actually rattle slippers, so cool)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

  • ....and that will make me a GRANDMA! I don't know which is more exciting, becoming a parent, or a grandparent!

    I suspect grandparenting is like skimming the cream off the top. Much of the fun and very little of the work!

    By Blogger Marlene, at 6:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here