Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 07, 2005

23 POST

MOM has tagged me with this meme.

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

My 23rd post was written on Thursday, October 28, 2004. The fifth sentence read: "I went outside and sure enough, they were both GONE! "

Well, I was able to finish # 1- 4 no problem except I don't know who else to "tag".
I'm at work right now but maybe I will find a few people ( I don't know if I can find 5 ) to "tag" when I get home.

And yes, I will posting wedding pictures soon. I just have to sort through them all, shrink down a few, and get my butt in gear and post them.

6 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:13 a.m.  

  • Bleh, looks like the spammers found you. Ack! They've been popping up everywhere lately. I hope they don't find me.

    Anyway ... I can't wait to see your wedding pics! :)

    By Blogger Samantha, at 10:21 a.m.  

  • To avoid further spams, go into your blogger "settings" page, then into "comments" and select YES beside the:

    "Show word verification for comments?"

    Don't forget to "save settings" at the bottom of the page.

    This will make it necessary for your commentors to copy random letters before they can post. It prevents the post-robots from delivering spam. I did it a while back and haven't had a single spam comment since.

    Cool 5th sentence there Kris.

    By Blogger Marlene, at 4:20 p.m.  

  • Here's how to get rid of the spammer comments you already have.

    http://wovenflame.blogspot.com/2005/08/spammer-comments.html

    By Blogger Marlene, at 4:24 p.m.  

  • Welcome, back! You've been missed.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:00 a.m.  

  • Dear Mrs Angus
    It's Cheekee monkees mum here. I've been inspired to start my own blog. Go and have a look if you've got time to look at some other textile stuff now that you're a married lady. its http://joeyludders.blogspot.com/
    Best wishes
    Jo L

    By Blogger JoeyJoJo, at 1:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here