Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 12, 2005

Monkey's First Haircut

I'm not sure if any of you have noticed lately, but Monkey has been getting a little ratty. Yes, it's true.... the poor little guy is getting all fuzzy and pilly.
The solution??? MONKEY'S FIRST HAIRCUT!
That's right, I came to the rescue with my handy little scissors and cleaned him up.... I think we were both pretty surprised how much fluff came off such a small Monkey.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monkey feels MUCH better now.... In fact, I think he feels like he's really hot stuff now. Have I created a monster???

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 Comments:

  • Did he nervously check in the mirror for bald spots?

    By Blogger Marlene, at 7:16 p.m.  

  • You know, I think he is looking vain in the second pic. Though he is a handsome fellow, no doubt about it.

    By Blogger Maggie Ann, at 11:22 a.m.  

  • Monkey is SO cute! I am planning to make a monkey like Monkey for my 21-year-old, monkey-loving brother. When I did a google search to find a picture to show my mom, I came across your blog. I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your Monkey posts. The pictures are AWESOME. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:38 p.m.  

  • It's me again... I am curious, what yarn did you use to make Monkey?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here