Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Monkey's Wedding Photos!!!

Hey everybody! It's me, Monkey! My Mom has been so bizzy since her wedding that she haznt put any pictures on her blog yet......so I thot I wood be a good monkey and put some on heer for her! I haf to tell you that i'm kinda mad at my mom rite now and this is why. SHE LEFT ME IN A SUITCASE ON HER HONEYMOON!!! Can you beleev it??? She said it wuz cuz i wuz being naughty at the wedding. I dont think i wuz though. Heer is some pictures of me at the wedding..... what do you think? Wuz i being naughty?

This is me being good....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and this is me having some cake.... (still being good, rite?)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and this is me having a little glass of wine

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and this is me having a little bottle of wine

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

.... and another bottle.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then i felt kinda sick.... but that's not being bad!!! That's just learning!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sooooo, Mom told me i wuznt allowed to have any more wine...... so i didn't.....

I had some beer instead.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


..... and some coolers.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


And then I "passed out" (or so they all tell me)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okay, okay, maybe i was a LITTLE bit naughty.

Just for the record, my mom DID let me out of the suitcase when we got to Grandma's house.
I have some pictures from my visit there that I will put on here soon.
(Grandma made me a super-cool sweater that I can't wait to show you all!!!)

5 Comments:

  • Monkey, you looked quite dashing in your snazzy wedding outfit. I blame your excessive drinking on your Mom's cousins. Geesh! I guess we can't leave an innocent little monkey with them for one minute!

    By Blogger Marlene, at 10:37 p.m.  

  • Really! Poor Monkey, being led astray like that. I bet his head felt terrible the next morning. After all that wine and beer and cooler, being in a quiet, dark suitcase might have been the best thing for him.

    But it sure looks as though he had a good time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:57 a.m.  

  • ha! Thanks for sharing photos.

    Congrats to you.

    Sincerely,
    Suzanne in Cyberspace

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:22 a.m.  

  • Monkey just wanted to fit in with the rest of us, didn't think we were doing anything wrong........
    :)

    Cousin ALYSSA

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:11 p.m.  

  • Oh, those were the best pictures! Monkey was a bit naughty, but at least he (hopefully) learned that moderation isn't so bad sometimes, lol!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here