Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Sewing Project

I got two sewing machines for Christmas! Why two? My Mom & Dad bought me one, and so did my husband. They were both great but I ended up keeping the one from my parents (it had a few extra features, and it was easier to change the settings than the other one) Jeramey returned the one from him (without a receipt - bravo!) we will probably use the money from the machine to buy fabric for sewing some curtains. :-)
I figured it would probably be a good idea to make a "practice project" with my new sewing machine before attempting something as large (and expensive!) as curtains. Sooooo.............

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ta Da!!! A pair of very wild pajama pants for Jeramey!!! (he claims to like them - although he didn't want his face in the picture - hmmmm)

2 Comments:

  • WooooEeeee those are some wild jammies. Perfect! When in your busy, busy life did you find time to do that?

    By Blogger Marlene, at 3:12 p.m.  

  • it was a really simple pattern and it only took me 2 evenings after work.

    By Blogger kristo, at 4:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here