Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Whole (Hedge) Hog

Monkey has a new friend!!! His name in Hedgehog (yes, yes, I know, I'm very creative with my names... Monkey, Duck, Hedgehog)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

He was made from the Book "Easy Toys - 25 Delightful Creations to Knit and Crochet" by Family Circle. (pg. 92 - The Whole (Hedge) Hog)

Image hosting by Photobucket

He was SUPER easy to make. I think my next project might have to be the adorable little piggy on the front cover!!!

5 Comments:

  • I love those little felt feet! And Monkey is as adorable as usual!

    By Blogger noricum, at 3:28 p.m.  

  • How sweet!! Monkey and Hedgehog truely look like they are gazing into each others eyes!Your animals have a lot of personality! I finished my monkey a few days late for Christmas, and now I am working on a bear.....I love finding new photos here!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:35 a.m.  

  • Aw. I love Hedgehog.

    The previous poster is right about Monkey's personality. I was looking at Fiona McTeague's book yesterday evening at a neighbor's house and your Monkey has so much more of an expressive face than the monkey in the book. You've really made him come alive.

    (I pointed my neighbors to your blog, too, so they could see for themselves just how cute Monkey is.)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:12 a.m.  

  • Welcome hedgehog. Seems like you've been just waiting in the wings to be freed from those balls of wool. Monkey will be very pleased to have a new friend. One he can squeeze without damaging and who wont compete with him for hand knitted clothing.

    By Blogger JoeyJoJo, at 8:09 a.m.  

  • Hedgehog is so darn cute! And to think that he started out as a free ball of Berroco novelty yarn.

    By Blogger Marlene, at 2:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here