Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Time for new pants?

as i'm sitting here at my desk i realize that this may indeed be the last week for these jeans.... OOOOF!!!
i wonder what the office policy is on wearing sweat pants to work? :-)
i've been changing into either sweat pants or pajama pants after work every day for the last 2 weeks.
i wore a long shirt today and my area of the office is particularly cold this morning and i'm still wearing a jacket so i've unbuttoned the pants.... normally i would worry about forgetting and standing up and having my pants fall off... but i seem to have also grown a substantial bottom and i feel confident that it will hold my pants up long enough for me to remember. ah yes, i am beginning to understand the subtle joys of pregnancy. (rolling my eyes)

i also seem to have developed an irrational love of oranges and orange juice. i NEED something "orangie" every day. i ate my last orange this morning and i know i will need to stop at the store and get more on my way home. so far no cankers so i guess i'm not eating too many. not a bad choice for a pregnancy craving.... its a lot healthier than ice cream or chocolate. (which, by the way, i have no desire for whatsoever - yuck)

9 Comments:

  • Congrats on your news! How does Monkey feel about getting a new baby brother or sister? :-)

    By Blogger Mary Heather, at 12:38 p.m.  

  • Now you know what I mean when I said I had to start wearing maternity clothes at only 3 months. It wasn't because I "wanted" to look pregnant, it was because my regular clothes no longer FIT!

    We just seem to be the "lucky ones" who expand rapidly at the beginning of the pregnancy.

    By Blogger Marlene, at 12:49 p.m.  

  • Hi there, I'm just randomly commenting on your blog as I'm checking out blogs of people in B.C. as my sister has just moved to Vancouver all the way from here (NZ!).

    Anyway have enjoyed reading your blog. Feel free to check out mine anytime.

    Congratulations on your news :)

    By Blogger Mindy, at 6:30 p.m.  

  • Congrats once again Kristy, now that the big news is out, makes it even more exciting I think, Enjoy every moment!
    Auntie A

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:06 p.m.  

  • Congratuluations! A little hint, if you wear long shirts over it, then take a covered hairband, loop it through the buttonhole at the top of your jeans, and hook the other end around the button. A friend of mine did that til she was about 6 months pregnant so she could avoid buying as many things as possible.

    By Blogger Hockey Mom, at 11:37 a.m.  

  • thanks for the tip hockeymom... i will definately give it a try!

    By Blogger kristo, at 12:46 p.m.  

  • Haha now I feel bad as I get changed into pj pants everynight when I get home from work and I'm not even pregnant.

    By Blogger Mindy, at 6:45 p.m.  

  • Congratulations!
    I was one of those early expanders too! With my first pregnancy, the Dr. was certain I was having twiins. With my third pregnancy, I was in maternity clothes at 6 weeks!!
    On the other hand, I have a photo somewhere of one of my sisters-in-law who is in a bikini at 7 months pregnant, and you can't tell she is!!
    Jenny

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:44 a.m.  

  • Hi Cousin! I love being able to access your blog to keep track of your progress. I am so excited for you and Jeramy! Another girl...YAY! I can't wait to meet her!
    Cousin Tani

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here