Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Nearing Completion

Yes, I still exist...... I know its been a looooong time since I've posted anything here but I've been EXTREMELY busy..... end of school / new job / moving, etc. I somehow found time to knit through all that and I have a bunch of new pictures to share. I'm only posting a few at a time, so you'll have to keep coming back if you want more. :-)
I'm almost finished my blue cable cardigan!!! All I need to do is finish off the collar and the button-band. Unfortunately, It's been at this "almost finished" stage for quite some time now.... I've had some other projects pop up and distract me.



Curious as to what could possibly distract me from finishing my awesome sweater. (i'm soooo modest!) Stay tuned for my next pictures! :-)

1 Comments:

  • Come on....it's not that hard to "pick up and knit" stitches. You can do it....and then you can show off your sweater at work.

    By Blogger Marlene, at 7:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here