Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Cheesewhiz "Nachos"

I just finished eating a bunch of cheezewhiz "nachos"...... does anybody else do this? You know, melt some cheesewhiz and pour it over tortilla chips..... anyway, it's usually really tasty (to me anyway) but this time I went overboard on the cheese (okay, okay, FAKE cheese) and now I feel nasty. yuck. I know this is a really lame topic but if I don't write about SOMETHING, my loyal readers will lose interest. I'll try to come up with something a little more interesting next time. :-)

2 Comments:

  • Hmmm.....if you are going to start writing regularly, maybe I will start coming around to read it regularly. Lame topics are better than nothing new! ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:34 p.m.  

  • Sheesh.....here you are starting on the biggest, most difficult project you have ever done and there is NOTHING written on your blog about all your trials, tribulations, successes and jubilation! Hmpf.

    By Blogger Marlene, at 7:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here