Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Bright Toque

What was that yarn poking out of the skully bag?..... It was red (not orange like the picture looks) and yellow yarn for my new toque. (which I will probably never wear but I had fun knitting it)



I'm also halfway finished a second toque in the opposite colour pattern (I had yarn left over)



Shelby (my brother's dog) kept getting in the way as we were trying to take the pictures.... here's proof....



Did i say NEVER wear? .... Okay, okay, I wore it once.... for this picture. (I HATE this picture - I look horrible, but Mom says its nice.....yeah, whatever)



(it's a good thing nobody ever reads my blog)

2 Comments:

  • GREAT picture of you, Shelby and the hat. I think your hat looks great.

    As for nobody reading your blog.....have you checked out your "hits" lately.

    P.S. Your Dad is a faithfully frequent reader and lets me know when there are updates.

    By Blogger Marlene, at 8:03 a.m.  

  • believe it or not, i used the EXACT same yarn to knit a scarf for my fiance's niece. she's going to Iowa State University, and those are the school's colors. you rock!
    Minnie (who reads your mom's blog, and found the link to yours!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:37 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here