Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Finished Poncho

I recently finished knitting my first (and most likely my last) poncho. I will probably never wear it..... not that there is anything really wrong with it..... I'm just not a poncho-kinda-girl. Why did I make one then? Hmmmm, good question. It was partly because my fiance liked the ponchos in the store and asked me if they were too hard to make myself.... aha, the challenge! Then, when I was out visiting my Mom we went to her LYS and I found a pattern that I actually liked and some really soft yarn..... the trap was set.... I HAD to make it. I think it turned out pretty good. (maybe I will wear it around the house every once in a while)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh yeah, and here's a picture of Monkey. (I know that's what you all REALLY want)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

  • Hi Monkey!

    By Blogger noricum, at 9:06 p.m.  

  • Poncho looks good! I have been hunting for a nice knitted poncho pattern. I am gonna make the Yarn Harlot one I think

    Katt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:32 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here