Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 07, 2005

"Magic" Face

Monkey, Duck (I'm sooooo creative with my names) and I, went to visit my Mom (their Grandma) on Monday and the strangest thing happened. I was on the phone in the other room, and when I came back, Duck had eyebrows and a mouth!!! I have no idea how it happened! I have my suspicions that maybe my Mom had something to do with it, but I have no proof.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That other bird in the picture was a birthday gift for my friend/co-worker.

4 Comments:

  • Duck's got more personality now. And the poncho is cute. Wear it out in the springtime weather. Thanks for knitting monkey - he makes me laugh.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:12 a.m.  

  • the big duck (my, he has big feet like me!) looks better if that's possible. you do GOOD work! thanks for brightening my day.

    Suzanne

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:36 a.m.  

  • Aw...Duck looks sort of worried. Maybe he's worried about leaving Monkey.

    Very, very cute.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:25 p.m.  

  • I'm a little concerned that when you produce children of the human variety that they will be named "baby", "daughter", "son" or maybe "boy" and "girl". Maybe you need to buy a baby names book and give your favorite but "not-suitable-for-offspring" ones to all your stuffies?

    By Blogger Marlene, at 4:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here