Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 20, 2004

So Many Babies, So Little Time

It seems that everybody I know is having a baby! (except for me) I love knitting cute little baby things so I'm madly knitting as much as I can for the new arrivals. (3 on the way so far) I've made the "baby stripes" sweater (previously posted) and an adorable christmas tree hat. I've started on the "devan" baby cardigan and hope to have it completed by next weekend for a baby shower on Sunday. So far I've finished both front pieces and have started the first sleeve. It's a slow process though as I've been really busy with work (my regular full-time job AND housework) but I think I can get it done in time. (okay , I HOPE I can get it done in time!) If not, well, there's always the option to buy something. Hopefully I can get a picture of the christmas tree hat before I give it away....it really is cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here