Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Ugly Sweater

After leaving my Blue Cable Cardigan lying "almost finished" for months, I've finally completed it...... and it's really ugly. I'm wearing it right now and I can't help but giggle to myself about how horrid it looks. Its too small for one thing...and I think I should've made the collar bigger, the sleeves are a tad too short, the button band doesn't stay very flat, and basically its a big piece of crap.... Odly though, I kinda like it. It's my sweater. It's fairly comfortable and it's really nice and warm. I think I will wear it all the time (at home, when nobody else is home) I may even post a picture of it some day. (well, maybe not, it's pretty bad)

2 Comments:

  • Considering all that you have on your plate lately I am very impressed that you finished the cable cardigan at all.....especially when you knew that it wasn't turning out as well as you had planned. There is something to be said for perserverence in the face of adversity.

    Bring it to me some day and we can try to block it into better shape.

    By Blogger Marlene, at 1:53 p.m.  

  • Am I to assume (due to the lack of descriptive entries about such) that the baby sweater from self-striping yarn is going nowhere?

    By Blogger Marlene, at 1:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here