Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Why "Busternme"?

For those of you who don't know why my blog is named "Busternme" (because it's really not clear anymore)...... Buster is my hamster. When I started this blog, I posted some pictures of him but somehow, over time, he has faded from the spotlight. Monkey has taken over. But just to show everybody that Buster holds no hard feelings, here is a picture of my two boys together. They really are great pals. Besides, Buster is starting to get old and is enjoying his retirement.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

9 Comments:

  • Awww... That's so cute!! So nice of them to share the top billing.

    By Blogger Carolyn, at 6:40 p.m.  

  • isnt Buster a cutie! I notice Monkey never ended up getting a name more then Monkey though! lol

    Katt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:27 p.m.  

  • Aww...as a long-ago hamster owner (Herbert, an apricot female and Smudge, a gray female) that picture really tugs the heart-strings. Monkey and Buster...what a pair.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:31 a.m.  

  • Thanks for absolutely precious photo! I am surprised that Buster was able to hold still! We've had quite a few hamsters, but I don't think any of them ever stayed still for a second. My 20 year old son really enjoys your photos.....I can tell by the goofy grin on his face!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:02 a.m.  

  • yay!!! more Buster pics!!! thats so cute

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:58 p.m.  

  • So maybe you will end up "BusterNmonkeyNme"?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:57 p.m.  

  • Hmmm...Monkey looks a lot happier about the arrangement than Buster does! The poncho is great, by the way...WEAR IT!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:05 p.m.  

  • They look like they've become great friends. I think you should post more photos of Buster in the future, he's sooo cute.

    By Blogger nikkishell, at 3:16 p.m.  

  • How did you get Buster to sit still? My mouse would never do that. He would have just pooped all over Monkey.

    By Blogger Kristin, at 1:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here