Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Craft Room "Playground"

As I promised, here are the pictures of Monkey in Grandma's Craft Room "Playground".
It's understandable why Monkey loves going to Grandma's so much...... just look at how much fun he had!
First, he climbed around on the "Jungle Gym" (storage racks)



After "hanging around" on there for a while....



he started exploring all the boxes and bins....





But his favorite part of this fun new playground had to be the "swift-go-round"



"weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!"





Monkey can't wait to go visit Grandma again!

2 Comments:

  • You are a CRAZY woman, but i love it! Your blog makes me laugh every time i take a look. I have even added a link from my blog to yours for all my viewers to come take a look.
    Nichola.xx

    By Blogger nikkishell, at 2:03 p.m.  

  • What a playful little monkey!

    Amanda

    By Blogger amandazen, at 1:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here