Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Hi!

Hi! It's me....MONKEY!!! My mom haz bin rilly bizzy lately and haznt been able to post on her blog cuz she got a new job that she started last munday. So... I'm making a post all by myself! Its pritty hard for me to tipe cuz i dont hav fingers.... but im trying enyway.



its rilly fun wen my mom is a work cuz i can do watever i want (like post on her blog) and she dusnt even know so i dont get in truble.
i gave up on my sweter (i dont know if my mom alredy told yoo) but she is making another one for me but she said i cant hav it until valentines day. i dont know why i cant hav it yet but i saw the yarn and its red and wite so maybee its a speshal valentine sweter. well, i should go now cuz my mom will be home from work soon. BYE! From MONKEY.

2 Comments:

  • MOnkey... I just wanted to let you know that i think you're an awesome blogger! Pretty soon, I'll have a monkey at my blog too.. maybe you guys can be buddies!

    By Blogger Korin, at 7:21 p.m.  

  • Heya Monkey - I've missed you! Don't get into too much monkey trouble while your mum's away. And if you do, don't forget to tell us about it!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here