Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Trip to Grandma's House

I recently took Monkey on a little trip to his Grandma's house. Boy was he excited! I got him his own little day pack which he packed all by himself.



This was Monkey's first car ride where he got to sit in the front seat all by himself! I could tell he felt like a very important monkey.



It didn't take long for Monkey to get into mischief when we got to Grandma's. He decided it would be funny to sneak Shelby's food.



But he got caught.



Shelby didn't think it was funny.



Not one bit!



After I saved Monkey from the mighty jaws of Shelby, I showed him Mom's (Grandma to him) craft room.....well to him it was just a giant playground.... I have pictures but I will post them next time. :-)




3 Comments:

  • Oh poor monkey. I hope he's okay. I have to admit that I laughed when I saw the picture. I made a felted monkey that I hope to show pictures of on my blog soon (whenever my real computer gets fixed). Thanks for the chuckle.

    Tanya

    By Blogger IndigoMuse, at 8:23 a.m.  

  • I enjoyed your photo adventures of Monkey myself, but I just showed them to my almost 20 year old son. He got a big kick out of them, and especially loves the photo of Monkey buckled in his seat belt. Our kind of fun stuff, thanks!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:30 a.m.  

  • Wow, i love Monkey, it just so happens that i'm half way through one myself from the same book. It'll be for my little one Mia. Thanks for making me giggle, i'll be putting a link to your blog on my blog.

    By Blogger nikkishell, at 11:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here