Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Stroller

We have a stroller!
Jeramey grandparents wanted to buy us a stroller for the baby's gift. They weren't sure what kind to get and they don't like shopping all that much so they sent me off on my own to choose what I wanted. Mom and Dad came across a great sale at Sears and pointed me in the right direction. (actually, Mom ended up coming with me and we compared a bunch of strollers together)
I came home with the Graco Euro Quattro. It was $90.00 off and it seemed like one of the best strollers there. It "goes" really smoothly and it comes with the car seat that clicks into the stroller and has a base for the car. I can also collapse it with one hand, which is really nice. It has lockable wheels, etc. I think we made a good choice.
Plus, it's not too "foofy" so Jer will take baby for a walk in it and not feel like a big sissy. :-)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(monkey likes it too)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i know, i know, i promised belly photos.... soon.

2 Comments:

  • My friend has that stoller and she really likes it. It was good to see you guys the other night.

    By Blogger Ej, at 2:35 p.m.  

  • My mother and father are getting us that exact stroller from Sears when it goes on sale here next weekend. I was told to go with Graco all the way - because of their fantastic wheels. I'm also expecting my first child - a boy - in 12 weeks (Jan 11th ish!) I saw your blog off the baby bumpers site. Email me (so I can add you to my blog) - it's private due to a stalker. - Hope to hear from you - Robyn (A baby knitter!) email me at - graphicdesignchick at hotmail dot com

    By Blogger Montreal Mama, at 11:14 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here