Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 29, 2004

anticipated photos

I've finally got some pictures of some more of my knitting projects. My friend's baby shower was a big success last Sunday. She received a lot of great gifts but mine was the only hand-knit item. I had to go out and buy a little outfit for her for the baby shower as I didn't get the "devan" sweater finished in time. I still have some time before the baby is born yet so I will give it to her then. But, in the meantime, I DID finish the Christmas tree hat and she absolutely loved it. I can't wait to see it on her little guy or girl. It was really hard shopping for the baby when nobody knows if he's going to be a boy or if she's going to be a girl. My stuff tends to lean towards boy because that's what I think she's going to have. She thinks so too but everybody else is saying "girl". We'll have to just wait and see. Anyway, here's a picture of the tiny festive toque and the partially completed "devan" sweater.




2 Comments:

  • I love the Christmas tree hat! It's adorable! It even has ornaments!

    By Blogger Kate, at 7:19 p.m.  

  • What a lovely friend you are to be giving multiple gifts at a shower and still making plans to give hand made gifts when the baby is born. You will make a great "Auntie" for the baby.

    By Blogger Marlene, at 5:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here