Buster N Me

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Digital Camera!!!

We bought a digital camera! (finally) Jeramey and I decided that instead of getting each other gifts this year we would buy a digital camera together. I know we should've saved it and put it under the tree until Christmas but we couldn't wait! We've been playing with it non-stop since we bought it (about 2 weeks ago). It's so much fun. Buster has been the victim of many "photo shoots" as I try to figure out all the settings and features of the camera. Here's the latest picture of our "baby".



Hopefully, now that I have this awesome new camera, I will be updating my blog more often.

2 Comments:

  • Awww, look't those cute little toes.

    By Blogger Marlene, at 2:26 p.m.  

  • Your hamster is so cute! My aunt and I also knit and I also got a new digital camera. I think that is so cute how you took pics of your lil hamster! :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:06 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Click Here